Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When It Rains, etc., etc., etc.

I've had so much crap happening lately, I decided I needed to start a blog just to have somewhere to vent. I won't go into the details now - maybe later, ok? I'm a 40-something grandmother with a high school senior still living at home. My husband and I struggle to make ends meet, like most everyone else. He (and his father) taught me to enjoy NASCAR (I know, I know) and we like to go to events from time to time.

We have a 20-something daughter, who now has a daughter of her own, and our son is now an 18-year-old high school senior.

Oh well, that's enough intro for now. I suspect that it will take a while to get into the habit of writing my thoughts, considering that I usually think I'm losing my mind, but we'll muddle through and see how it goes!

Thanks for listening.

No comments: