Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend? What weekend?

So yesterday we had the joint birthday party for our son (he turned 18 last Thursday) and our granddaughter (she turned 3 last Friday) in the local park. The whole weekend was a blur, since both we and our daughter are down a vehicle. I spent Saturday chauffeuring her around for last minute needs for the party and then yesterday, it was all about the party itself.

Of course it was fun watching her open her presents, she was very funny. And the son was excited about the book store gift we gave him. I have to go to BAM today at lunch and pick up his pre-purchased copy of the new book in the Eragon series.

So, last night, I told my husband that I didn't feel like I'd had a weekend at all. Hopefully, next weekend, we won't have any plans and I can just putz around the house. At least I can hope.....

No comments: